Our goal for this group is to put together a fun, friendly group of women in the Decatur and surrounding areas. We meet for lunch, dinner, and other activities. We have a few rules that help our group run well.
1. You must have a clear photo of you and information about yourself posted on Meet-Up to be approved for membership.
2. You have a 30 day trial membership. Dues are $5.00 a year starting the date you sign up. If you have not paid the $5 by the end of the 30 day trial, Meet-Up will automatically remove your membership.
3. Our rsvp system is important and allows us to make the correct reservations at venues. We ask that you do everything possible to show up when you say you will. A no-show, late arrival, or late cancel causes disruption to everyone involved, so we track these things on your membership account. Things happen from time to time so let us know if you have an emergency. That said, we reserve the right to remove your membership should there be excessive disruptions.
4. Show up and have fun with us! This group is not about numbers; it is about making friends. Most of our events are designed for a small group so we can meet and interact with everyone there. We want active members and we want to see you often.
5. If you would like to co-hostor suggest an event let us know. Dinner? A movie? A lecture? Dinner at your house?
6. If the event you want is FULL please add yourself to the waitlist and you will automatically be moved into an open place if one becomes available. If you make other plans it is your responsibility to take yourself off the waitlist.
7. Age is relevant. Although we do not have a firm age limit, our events are designed for women 50 years or older. Most events are laid back and low key, but some may require a bit more energy. Read the details for each event before you sign up.