Our first Grand Opening meeting was spectacularly creative with lots of input from everyone, especially the younger makers.
Big topics of discussion:
- What is our robot mascot mask/costume going to look like
- What kind of progressive collaborative art project should we have
- What kind of maker games should we build
- What type of fun kids entertainment should we have
- What demos/DIY projects should we have available
- What kind of food and beverages should we offer
- and let's create a maker band to perform live! Potential name? Bandwidth.
Now, we need to move these, and other, ideas forward.
Please come help us pare down the list and brainstorm the best concepts!
All makers, all interests, all skill levels, all ages welcome.