addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Decatur Makers Message Board › Last minute volunteer opening for Turner Mini Maker Faire this Thursday

Last minute volunteer opening for Turner Mini Maker Faire this Thursday

Lew L.
user 67387362
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hi,

Due to a last minute change of plans, I have a volunteer opening for the Turner Mini Maker Faire.  Let me know ASAP if you're available and interested in volunteering this Thursday for either an 8 AM - 1 PM shift or 12 PM - 5 PM shift (or both). I need names in advance since all visitors must be registered through security & picked up and dropped off in person by a Turner employee.

Here is what to expect.  Decatur Makers will have a booth where we will be making origami flexagons and also testing our new 3D flexagon design. The faire is being held in conjunction with a "trends summit" which will be happening at Turner all day.  Depending on how crowded it is and how busy we are, we are welcome take turns going to hear their speakers/sessions, too. From 4-5p there will be a happy hour for everyone, sponsored by the Producers Guild of America & Monday Night Brewing so the second shift has a fringe benefit.  Lunch and snacks provided.

Thanks,
Lew