addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Decatur Women´s Book Club Message Board › A thought provoking book about affairs

A thought provoking book about affairs

A former member
Post #: 1
Just read a kindle book although it is in paperback too called The Tangled Web We Weave, by Ryan Bradley. Its a collection of thought provoking stories by these people from across the country who have had or are currently having a extramarital relationship. I would never have an affair, but I have to say I identified with some of these people. Some of their stories are so interesting. I think this would a great book selection one month just because I can picture a lot of discussion and debate over some of these characters. The character that you might think is just a cheater with a good story might be someone that someone else empathizes with. Just throwing it out there as a lively debate read.

Here a link: http://www.amazon.com...­