addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Delco Art Critique Message Board › You're available... when...

You're available... when...

Joe F.
xakute
Audubon, PA
Hi Folks,

I wanted to schedule a meetup and would like your input as to the time. The proposed function on Meetup is somewhat awkward.

So, How do you feel about the Taste of Key West in Ridley at the marina. Saturday night might be good around 7:30.

Also, my studio is open to everyone for an event too. Might be better there for a critique and maybe another show planning session. The fall-winter months are a great time to start showing. And I will provide refreshment

Please let me know what you think.
Jessica B.
user 5623295
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 10
Meetup for Karen's wire vessels at your studio sounds great...saw it listed this morning.

As for other meetups, I'm open to whatever everyone else is up to. I finally went to the Taste of Key West on Sat. night with Jim right after a short hike through Tinicum Refuge. The ambience was nice, and I think the marina is conducive to both critique and painting. One thing, though.....getting bitten by mosquitoes isn't pleasant. A not-so-humid (but still nice) day might be a better time to go.

Also, I've responded to a couple of craigslist ads with calls for artists in alternative venues (new cafe in old city, also something in Northern Liberties) and gave them our info. Have not heard back from anyone as of yet...

Drew M.
user 2471514
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 14
Hey Joe,

While the painting /drawing session had to be shelved in Doylestown, due to studio complications by the hostess. So if there is an interest from our fellow artists for a figure drawing session, I am good for it. I love and miss painting, but I would be interested in modeling and have some interesting color and textured clothing, or am willing to model for life drawing as well. Whether you provide instruction, or we have a critique, or not, it could be a fun, creative and inspiring event.

THanks,
Drew