addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Delco Art Critique Message Board › RSVP about art at Taylor Hospital

RSVP about art at Taylor Hospital

Maria S.
user 12229452
Folcroft, PA
Post #: 3
I tried to get some of my art up on the wall in that hallway at Taylor Hospital, but they told me I couldn't do it because I had to be in the "Art Guild"(?) or something like that. When I asked if they had a phone number the lady basically yelled at me. Wonderful. Does anyone know how to go about this? cool
Jessica B.
user 5623295
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 11
I just did a Google search....the website for the Guild she was referring to must be The Artist Guild of Delaware County. Here's a link to their site: http://www.artistsgui...­
Nevertheless, it was very odd for someone to yell at you just for asking! I would get in touch with the guild, or someone at the hospital in person actually in charge of art buying (?). Maybe the Guild doesn't have an exclusive monopoly on wall space:)