We had a SUMMER BREAK over July and August and we're glad to be back. We'll be back at Valtech's offices, where it's warm and dry and refreshments are plenty. Thanks for looking after us like you always do Valtech.
For September, John Le Drew will present his highly interactive talk "Swearing, nudity and other vulnerable positions", which will guide and challenge us through a journey to understanding safety. Including short interactive sessions and role play exercises to cover the following topics:
• What are the elements that make a team effective?
• Is psychological safety the foundation to team performance?
• What can we all do to help foster psychological safety in our teams?
• Understand some of the key signs of unsafety in teams.
• What is the relationship between safety, stress and engagement?
Looking forward to seeing you all again,
Shahina and Matt
p.s. this is very sadly Shahina's last Deliver Sessions... possibly forever! If it turned it into a surpise leaving party we wouldn't mind.
p.p.s. Matt almost definitely wrote that last 'p.s.' message about the party. It wasn't Shahina, honest.