Do you ever feel like you just don’t have enough time to create that Design System you would love to have? That’s a shame because Design Systems are very useful. However, making a Design System when you’re busy in a scrum process is difficult.
Maurice and Anna will walk us through how they created a Design System ‘on the fly’ for Greenchoice, the most sustainable energy supplier of The Netherlands.
They will share:
- How it all began and how they convinced stakeholders that they needed a Design System;
- Which steps they took to create a lean Design System;
- Who was involved at each step;
- What the Greenchoice Design System looks like and how it grows;
- How the System is integrated into the production environment;
- How Greenchoice combined building the Design System with other ‘scrum’ work.
This talk will be interesting for UX designers, UI designers and front-end developers who are just starting with a Design System.
Maurice Timp (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurice-timp-60370119/) is a Visual Designer and Design System Lead at Angi Studio. As a Design System Lead, Maurice helps organisations set up and maintain their Design Systems.
Anna Botsvine (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annabotsvine) has 18 years of experience as a product designer and is a founder of the Angi Studio, a design agency in The Hague.
17:45-18:15 Doors open, pizza & beer
19:00-19:20 Q&A session
19:20 - 20:00 Networking & drinks
LEVEL: Beginner 🐣
✨Previous participants have rated this meetup with 8,7 out of 10:
"Very useful case and many tips during Q&A"
"Good explanation of timeline and process, useful tips"
"Very energetic and inspiring, super overview of total process"