addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Mary's Health

Mary's Health

mary p.
user 10024909
Denver, CO
Post #: 9
I know people have been concerned about Mary's welfare. Eight months of procedures, scans, and numerous other tests, revealed I have a hernia between the stomach wall and diaphragm. Though harmless, this is somehow effecting the mechanism that causes hunger. Taking advantage of this, I began a slow starvation diet that in eight months has purged almost sixty pounds, only a few away from my ideal/target weight! Other than long term epic level stress that landed me in a cardiac ward overnight, one month ago my doctors declared me perfectly healthy!!! Everyones concern and sympathy has meant alot to me through this trial, and its wonderful knowing I have friends who really care! Thank you all!