addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Bradster's last Denver Meetup dinner

Bradster's last Denver Meetup dinner

A former member
All-

Just thought I'd drop a note to let you know that this Friday will be the last Meetup dinner I'll be spending with you guys. After a few weeks of checking out the employment opportunities in Denver I've reluctantly chosen to move out to CA with the company that I currently work for, as it reorganizes and changes its focus a bit. In all likelihood I'll be gone by the end of the month, or the first week of September at the latest, and probably won't get to go to NDK this year unless there's a bigger need for me at this end of the early transition phase.

The members in this Meetup group are who I'll miss the most, so if you don't come out to these dinners as often as you used to I wouldn't mind if you could stop by for a few minutes for a brief farewell. For those of you who are regulars, we'll be needing to decide who will be my replacement in organizing the dinners and other events the group has (like when an anime movie is in local theaters).

It's been a pleasure (and a little bit of a chore, tbh) scheduling your events, and I wish you all well.

-Bradster
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 147
Sorry to hear that you're leaving man. Too bad I couldn't come to more meet-ups but they've just been way to far for me. I might be able to come to your last one. If I don't good luck with your future indevors!