addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kelly S.
Cruellica
Aurora, CO
Post #: 1
Hey All! Since the world is moving towards social media I have created a facebook page to help us communicate outside of the meetup page if you so choose to. Since many of us have such pages it can help us to interact when we want to get together and plan events that are not mentioned during the monthly meetups. Likewise, we can use it as a way to chat about anime, things we like, or anything else we choose. The new community facebook page is [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages­/Denver-Anime-Meetup/144626418957386]­. Come one, come all to the new page and lets keep in touch!!!

Also, for the next Anime Dinner, I will have the details posted by Monday evening at the latest. Have a good night all and see or talk to you soon!
A former member
Post #: 655
Well, John did make one about a year ago. Don't know what it'll take to get people over there any more than they are here...
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 533
Well, a more direct link: http://www.facebook.c...­

I'd rather if we didn't have two facebook pages.