addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › The return of something much beloved

The return of something much beloved

Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 25
*Sighs happily* So, in Japan, "Slayers Revolution" began airing today. The return of one of the most fun anime ever made, after, yeesh, at least a decade. And oh wow, is watching it like coming home from years away and finding out that nother has changed, absolutely nothing at all. Other than the brighter colors and slightly cleaner animation...it's pretty much just like the first three seasons were. I am so happy right now I could die and I wouldn't mind because yay, I got to see the return of Slayers!

Anyone else planning on watching this one? (If not, you may want to give it a shot, it's heeeeeeeelarious!)
A former member
Post #: 530
Because they were cheap I bought FUNI's Slayers sets to see what the decade-old hubbub was about, but I didn't really care for the franchise, so I won't be following entry #4.

(No, prior to this year I hadn't watched a single episode of the series, and I've been an anime fan since '95.)
A former member
Post #: 108
I want to watch it! Is it available through a fansubber? I probably won't start on it until after I've cleared out at least my dorama backlog (Zettai Kareshi is done and I think Gokusen Season 3 is almost done, and I still need to watch the Doctor Who finale). I love Slayers!
Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 27
Definitely available through a fansubber...through four or five, actually! it took a couple of days between the air-date and subbing, but it's been out subbed for sure ^_^. It airs on Thursdays in Japan so I'm guessing if they keep up with it, new subbed episodes should be coming out every weekend...
Chris P.
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 85
You can find them and others on a free website.

www.watchanimenow.com

Check it out :)
A former member
Post #: 38
Sweet, I had no idea there was another series in the making.