addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › R.I.P A.D.V.

R.I.P A.D.V.

A former member
Post #: 612
ANN news article here.

Of course, all their IP has been transferred to new companies so we're not immediately losing everything they've ever put out, but that's one more company- and probably the oldest giant- to fall. A huge portion of my early anime collection (from before FUNimation basically became the Microsoft of the anime world) is from ADV.