addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › The Nerdiest Shrine in Japan

The Nerdiest Shrine in Japan

David C.
dwc7162
Denver, CO
Post #: 78
This is the Otaku shrine.

The Nerdiest Shrine in Japan
A former member
Post #: 624
For a second I thought you might've been referring to somebody's room which had been voted "OtaKing" by a majority of 2chan users or something... I seem to remember a news article somewhere about this a while after it happened, but didn't know how popular it had gotten. I also seem to remember some Lucky Star otaku going to these areas, photographing landmarks, and comparing them to the anime itself.