Welcome! We're excited to bring you some fun opportunities to meet other people in the metro area in the 30s, 40s and 50s age ranges.
About our group ?
This group is intended to take the stress out of "socializing" f, but still give you lots of easy going opportunities to connect and socialize. We like to get together, have fun, and yes, dance and party. The whole premise of this group is to facilitate gatherings for singles where you don't feel the pressure to "be single". And yet.... you can still enjoy knowing everyone else is too! ;) Just hang out, be casual, enjoy yourself and have a good time along the way. It's the perfect group to network, meet new friends, or perhaps even that someone special. And of course, to have fun too. which is what it's all about.
Meetups for this group may be anything from Free Saturday at the Museum, Intellectual Discussion groups, bowling, hiking, skiing, concerts, yoga and meditation classes, karaoke, workshops, personal exploration experiences and...who knows? Also plan on some good old fashioned Happy Hours sprinkled in liberally. The common theme will be safe, enjoyable, easygoing, stress free, and fun events. And unless otherwise specified, dress is always casual. That's because we think comfortable clothes make for comfortable people. So show up, hang out with some great people, and don't feel any pressure to be "on".
In our Group, you will find … a fun mix of nice people who like to join in sharing... good conversation, laughter and activities that enhance a friendly, supportive and social atmosphere. The intent is to create fun, safe and social space in various environments where we share activities, meet and have a good time. Many members are natives of Colorado, New to Colorado or are People that find themselves in new life situations. Join us should you want to get out of the house to socialize, have fun, do something good, try something new and develop new friendships!
Let go of any fear you may have about venturing out and attending an event for the first time (many members have been through this already and they will certainly understand how you feel) you will find that the members of the group are a nice mix of people of various backgrounds and ages who just want to live life and enjoy exploring new adventures, meet new people and share good times at great places and events.
Join the group, and let's have some fun!
• This Group is not sponsored by any organization nor do I promote a business. Note: We do allow some members (as organizers or event hosts) to post activities that may occasionally promote a business or service.
• There is no charge for member activities for participation within this Group however PLEASE make a donation to the group to help us cover any annual site fee costs should you like.
• Events include just for fun options as well as some charity work-fundraising opportunities.
• Some events may have a fee and the information WILL BE POSTED so that you may reserve or buy your own ticket(s) for the event.
• Most events allow you to bring 1-2 Friends, some will have RSVP limitations and those with children may bring them to any event providing it is age-content appropriate and that you maintain responsibility for your children at all times during an event.
• I do not attend all events due to time constraints or personal needs so should you need a leader at all times…this will not be the group for you. As needed, I will ask a member to volunteer to meet other members when I am unable to attend and I greatly appreciate the help and support of those who are able to volunteer.
• You may host an Event should you be willing, all you have to do is propose and event and we will approve after reviewing. We can use some extra organizers, it is easier than it looks so contact me with any interest. Organizers in their 30s and 40s wanted for events Downtown, LODO, RHINO and South Denver.