addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Denver Digital Marketing Workshops Message Board › Meetup details changed: Marketing Workshop Series for Business Owners, Marke

Meetup details changed: Marketing Workshop Series for Business Owners, Marketing Pros & Web Developers

Dan S.
DanStratford
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I've updated this Meetup with the correct topic-be prepared to soak it in and do some hands on work if you have your computer with you!

Also Recommended:

• Have access to your Google Search Console.
  • Have an SEMRush account.
  • Have a Google Adwords account setup for Keyword research

Link to Details:

https://www.meetup.com/Denver-Digital-Marketing-Workshops-and-Networking/events/241177903/­

When: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 12:00 PM

Where: The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa St
Denver, CO

This Meetup repeats on the 1st Tuesday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.