addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Denver Digital Marketing Workshops Message Board › Thank You! Can I get your feedback?

Thank You! Can I get your feedback?

Dan S.
DanStratford
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Thank you so much for coming today. You asked excellent questions and were very engaged, which helped me have energy for my video shoot.

Could you do me a favor and go here to leave me a review? After you click on the "Star" rating it will give you an opportunity leave a review with a link to a specific site:

https://stratexdigitalmarketing.com/reviews­

If you have any suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at dan@stratexdigitalmarketing.com, or give me a call at 720-985-7945.

Thanks again!