addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Denver Digital Marketing Workshops Message Board › New Special Offer: Keyword Research Webinar Tomorrow

New Special Offer: Keyword Research Webinar Tomorrow

Dan S.
DanStratford
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
As a member of the group, I would like to offer you all 1 time free access to this webinar tomorrow so you can see how my paid classes differ from the free live training.

If you want to go, you can register here, and the password is STRKWRGSC:

If you have any issues registering or logging in please text me at 720-985-7945 or email me at dan@stratexdigitalmarketing.com

You are invited to a Zoom webinar. When: Feb 12, 2019 9:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada) Topic: Keyword Research: Google Search Console
Register in advance for this webinar:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/810ab9aecf17b1b8cde7dc3c8da9331e­

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.