Next Meetup

Financial Education and Real Estate Investing
Would you like to learn how to pay off your 30 year mortgage in 5-7 years? Or to pay 30-50% less in taxes per year? Come listen to a group of entrepreneurs stories of how financial education and real estate investing has changed their lives. With backgrounds of music teachers, mechanics at jiffy lube, pizza delivery, psychiatric care, etc. you can hear and see firsthand why it's your financial education that will lead you to financial freedom. Help yourself first so you can then help others. "FAITH is the starting point of all accumulation of riches" - Napoleon Hill.

Needs a location

What we're about

"If you truly want to change your life, you first must be willing to change your mind."

A group of real estate investors in the Denver market are getting together to show how you can make life changing money in real estate by applying the financial education of the wealthy. The financial education that is not taught in our schools and is not talked about in our media. The financial education that 3% of our country use to achieve and keep their wealth, while the other 97% strive to stay afloat. We are grateful for the opportunity to discuss these financial education secrets with you, because a more educated society makes for a better economy.

This is an opportunity, it's not a promise or some gimmick scheme that you will become rich quick with real estate. Your wealth and financial freedom all depends on your effort, dedication and discipline to learning. It's an opportunity to listen to entrepreneurs, some who once worked at jiffy lube or delivered pizzas, who have become successful in real estate by becoming financially educated. If you are interested in improving your financial situation, your families financial situation, and leaving a legacy of wealth that will carry on for generations within your family come hear how.

"FAITH is the starting point of all accumulation of riches" - Napoleon Hill.

Members (40)

Photos (7)