addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Interested on Meeting Once a week?

Interested on Meeting Once a week?

A former member
Post #: 2
Are you interested on meeting one evening a week at a Starbucks in DTC and practice Spanish? Let me know.
Allison
darmoja
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 3
I am interested in meeting to practice spanish, but I am just a beginner so I don't know that much yet. What is your level and are you taking a class? I have some books that I could bring and we could test eachother too. Would you like to meet up sometime this week?
A former member
Post #: 3
I am interested in meeting to practice spanish, but I am just a beginner so I don't know that much yet. What is your level and are you taking a class? I have some books that I could bring and we could test eachother too. Would you like to meet up sometime this week?

I am a beginer too.I have been practicing using the Pimsler method (practice while driving !) combined with a book that I have and the results have been pretty good. Which part of the town do you live in?
Allison
darmoja
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 5

I am a beginer too.I have been practicing using the Pimsler method (practice while driving !) combined with a book that I have and the results have been pretty good. Which part of the town do you live in?

I live in Capitol Hill area of Denver but I'm willing to travel to DTC if I can figure out where that is (it's off I-25 right?) I'd love to meet soon, because I need to really start practicing. Please email me at: darmoja@hotmail.com.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be interested in meeting up and speaking spanish too. I live in Arvada but I work in sw denver area. Let me know what you are planning. My email address is julie_faulkner@dpsk12.org.

Julie
A former member
Post #: 19
Are you interested on meeting one evening a week at a Starbucks in DTC and practice Spanish? Let me know.

I think this is a great idea...............Kathy
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi guys,
Sorry for the absence. I am finally over the cold and ready to engage life again!
How about this coming Thursday, Feb.10th at 6 PM, on Starbucks 1 block east of I-25 on Arapahoe Rd ? We get to know each others Spanish Level, books, and decide on a steady schedule
e-mail me for detailed address at ramin444@hotmail.com
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi guys,
Sorry for the absence. I am finally over the cold and ready to engage life again!
How about this coming Thursday, Feb.10th at 6 PM, on Starbucks 1 block east of I-25 on Arapahoe Rd ? We get to know each others Spanish Level, books, and decide on a steady schedule
e-mail me for detailed address at ramin444@hotmail.com

I would also like to meet with you guys. Please tell me about your next meeting. My address is siesim@hotmail.com. I really want to improve my Spanish and would like to use all the opportunities to do it.