addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Trabajo en Argentina

Trabajo en Argentina

Chad
l0udpipes
Arvada, CO
Post #: 1
I've been thinking about a new adventure. I'm an experienced "professional" and I'm feeling I need something new. I want to quit my job in Denver and find something similar in Argentina (Or ???). I've found job postings in BA that I'm certainly qualified for. Do you have experience with something like this? I'd like to chit chat with you outside of this forum.

I've been taking classes and learning Spanish for about 18 months. I'm feeling stuck and am having trouble moving past this wall. Simply, I think I just need to immerse myself.

Thanks!