We are going to offer a free intro to go course. I will posting the curriculum in the coming week, but I just wanted to get the date out there. We are limiting the class to 10 students.
• 9:00 - 9:15 - Meet and Greet/Introductions
• 9:15 - 9:20 - Brief overview of material we will cover
• 9:20 - 11:00 - Training begins!
• 11:00 - 11:15 - Take a brief break
• 11:15 - 1:00 - Continue training
If you want to get familiar with some of the material before coming, we will be teaching from this book: http://www.golangbootcamp.com/book
• Some programming experience in at least one language.
• Experience working at the command line
What we will provide:
• Training Room with power and wifi
What you need to provide:
• Your own laptop
• An eagerness to learn!
If you have any questions/concerns, let us know. My cell phone (Cory) is[masked] if you need to get a hold of me.