Note: This is a week earlier than normal for GlueCon Attendees
• 6:30 - Meet and Greet. Drink some beer and eat some pizza compliments of SendGrid (http://sendgrid.com/)
• 7:00 - 7:10 - Announcements
• Job Openings - Comcast Viper, SendGrid, Bitly, Librato, InfluxDB ( http://bit.ly/denver-go-jobs )
• Training -Ardan Labs - Go Bootcamps (http://www.ardanlabs.com/go-bootcamp-tour)
• 7:10 - 7:15 - Lightning Talk - Go with Rspec - Arjun Sharma (https://github.com/arjunsharma)
• 7:15 - 7:45 - Messaging in Go - Peter Herndon (https://twitter.com/tpherndon)
• 7:45 - 8:15 - TBD - Please email me if you are interested in this slot.
• 8:15 - 9:00 - Round table discussions, questions, pair programming, social interaction
The closest parking garage is at the Larimer Square Parking Garage, which is located at 1418 Market Street (the street behind our building).You will access the garage from Market Street.Evenings after 5pm it is $10. Otherwise there is metered parking along Larimer Street, 14th and 15th.
After 8 P.M. the front doors will be locked.
Slack Channel for Gophers - gophers.slack.com (https://gophers.slack.com/)
To get added, fill out the google form here: https://bit.ly/go-slack-signup
Denver Go Challenge
Learn Go, and win awesome prizes! Go Challenge (http://golang-challenge.com/Golang-Challenge-FAQ/)
This information can always be found at denvergophers.github.io (http://denvergophers.github.io/), as well as all past meetup presentations and speaker information.