addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Healing Class, Saturday, June 4th at Isis Books and Gifts

Healing Class, Saturday, June 4th at Isis Books and Gifts

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone

Although I believe I already sent this out, several members have asked me about my June 4th healing class, so I am sending it again. I apologizer for any repetition, however, this is really going to be a fun hands on class, and I am excited to share my 30+ years of healing experience, with you.

Join me while we explore different healing techniques, chakra clearing, hands on blockage removal, therapeutic touch, more. Learn basic healing techniques which you can further explore and practice. Size is limited to 10, so register now to reserve your place. Preregistration is required. You can register, by calling the store, 303-761-8627, or going there Class is $25. Hope to see you there, we'll have so much fun!