addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Please Join me this Thrusday on 'Laura Out Loud' Internet RAdio Program at 10am

Please Join me this Thrusday on 'Laura Out Loud' Internet RAdio Program at 10am

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Thursday, June 16 · 10:00am - 11:00am

12Radio.com at 10AM Pacific

Created By

This is what Laura Loz

We will be talking about metaphysical tools and how the wise one ways can support you in finding the wisdom inside of you. Don't miss it! It all starts at 10am Pacific, 11AM Mountain, Noon Central and 1PM Eastern on 12Radio.com.
I am really excited about doing this. Please join us!