addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Energetic Healing Class with Fredda Laurel and Jack Welker-On Sunday, August

Energetic Healing Class with Fredda Laurel and Jack Welker-On Sunday, August 28th

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Hi Everyone

If I have already sent this, please excuse the oversight. But I wanted to invite you to attend a class which will be offered by Reiki Master and Sound Healer, Jack Welker and myself (also a Reki Master)

Please Join Reiki Masters Jack Welker and Fredda Laurel on Sunday, August 28th from 1:30 - 4:30 for a class. 'Energetic Healing-Connect with Your Inner Healer. This class will include Meditation, aura reading, Reiki, Therapeutic touch, Chakra clearing , Sound Healing so much more. Lots of hands on practice!

$35 for everything! Prepayment is required.

You will leave this class with a basic understanding of various healing modalities, so you can then decide which ones to further explore.

Upon completion the student will receive an Energetic Healing Certificate

This is going to truly be a fun, informative class. We are truly excited to offer it!

We would love to have you join us!

To register, or for more information, please contact me here,

or call 303-937-9246

or email me at fklaurel@gmail.com.

You can also call 303-837-9246 to reserve your space. Prepayment is Required

The class will be Sunday August 28th from 1:30-4:30

AT THE

First Spiritual Science Church,

3375 S. Dahlia Street
Denver, Colorado