addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › The Date for Marty Barigian's Manifestation and Blockage Removal is Septembe

The Date for Marty Barigian's Manifestation and Blockage Removal is September 25th

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone

One of our members pointed that I omitted the date for Marty's healing sessions.

The date is Sunday, September 25th. She has one opening at 5pm and the other is at 6,

If interested, please email Marty at:

www.exptamircle@comcast.net

There are two openings left, so now is the time to call Marty , if you are thinking about it

Thanks,

Fredda
A former member
Post #: 2
That does not appear to be a proper email address. I would be interested in learning more about Marty and her services, but the above message is the only thing I have seen. There does not appear to be anything on the calendar for Sept 25th. How can I learn more about what's going on that day and how I might participate?

Thanks. Michael
Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 14
Hi Michael
This is an event that Marty has reserved space for at Journeys for Conscious Living. Let me get you the correct email.
Thanks
Fredda