addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › FEBRUARY 18th PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT CLASS -

FEBRUARY 18th PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT CLASS -

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
JUST A REMINDER

I am offering a class on Psychic Development on Saturday, February 18th from noon to 3pm. Space is limited to 20 people. There is room for 15 more. Price is $45 and includes handouts ..This class is a wonderful, fun, Hands-on class. Areas include: Giving readings, aura readings, various exercises to enhance psychic abilities and more. Preregistration is necessary.

I have been a reader for over 35 years. Everyone is psychic, and I look forward to showing you how to tap into and connect with your intuitive gifts.

This fun, hands on class will include aura readings, various psychic gifts, exercises to tap into and enhance your gifts. The class will finish with students giving readings to each other.

For information, or to register, please contact Fredda at fklaurel@gmail.com.