addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › MEET AND CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER HEALER - A HEALING CLASS

MEET AND CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER HEALER - A HEALING CLASS

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I am excited to be offering a class on Healing at Isis Books and Gifts on Saturday, May 19th from 12-3pm
Isis is located at 2775 S. Broadway in Englewood.

Healing is something that everyone can do. The secret to healing is envisioning the person as already whole and perfect. In this fun, hands on class, we will discuss and practice various types of healing. Areas to be covered will cover include: Meditation, Chakra clearing, Reiki, hands on healing, etheric touch, and energy blockage removal.

I am a Reiki Master/ Teacher , and have been involved in Metaphysics for over 30 years as a teacher. I also work as one of the healers at the First Spiritual Science Church. Lots of handouts. Pre-registration is required.

The class is $55 and Space is limited to 12 people.

I look forward to sharing this information with you. To register, please email me at fklaurel@gmail.com

(put healing class is subject line), or call 303-837-9246