addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Celebration Labor Day Metaphysical Fair

Celebration Labor Day Metaphysical Fair

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Denver Celebration Metaphysical Productions will be having its annual Labor Day Fair starting on Friday, September 3rd at 1pm, (through Sunday, September 5th at 6pm). Over 70 of the country's most talented readers and healers will be there to serve you. There wiill also be many lectures and workshops, as well as entertainment and vendors of all kinds! Admission is $5.

I will be speaking on Meditation and intuition on Friday at 3:30.

I will also be reading during the fair. Please come on by to get a reading ( I am at booth #67-in the smaller room). (Readings are $20 for 20 minutes). You can contact me at fklaurel@gmail.com or call me at 720-260-4698 if you wish to make an appt ahead of time. Or just come on by, and sign up.
For more info, you can check out their website.
http://www.celebratio...­