addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver MST3K / Cult Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Rifftrax LIVE event (from your own home computer!)

Rifftrax LIVE event (from your own home computer!)

A former member

Hey Everybody!

I've got a couple great Rifftrax shows to share with you!! For Halloween the guys will be doing some live-streaming riffs all day on Thursday, October 27th (Maniac, The Creeps Machine, and NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD yaaaaay!) It's an all-day event to enjoy online!

I just wanted to share! Cheers and Happy Friday! I will see you all a week from tomorrow - the 29th - I'm going to send a detailed email about that event later :)

_Mary

New online shows from RiffTrax!

Halloween Double-Double Feature!
Thursday, October 27th @ 10am / 2pm / 6pm Pacific!

To celebrate the spookiest of holidays, we'll be running an all-day event! We'll stream our riffs of Magical Disappearing Money, Maniac, The Creeps Machine, and Night of the Living Dead! Plus, we'll be giving away free stuff to celebrate our first online Halloween event!

$2.00 | Buy tickets: 10:00am PT | 2pm PT | 6pm PT

LIVE Vodka Smackdown!
Tuesday, November 8th @ 2pm Pacific

It's a no-holds-barred, palate vs. palate battle as Kevin, Bill and Mike compete live to see who is reigning king of the tasters!

Watch our super-official® scientifically-approved© double-blind taste test. Think your super-premium, Polish column-distilled chestnut vodka is clearly superior to $5-a-liter Neutral Spirits brand from the drugstore? Think anyone can tell the difference when no one in the room knows which brand is which and the answers are sealed in an envelope? Bet on your favorite and win prizes at our first ever Live Vodka Smackdown! Followed by a LIVE RIFF of a brand new short...if the guys are still standing!

$0.99 | Click here to buy a ticket!

Come join us as we celebrate the re-launch of RiffTrax Live online events!