addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Denver Meditation Meetup Message Board › Chhoje Rinpoche back in Denver This Thursday, July 2nd

Chhoje Rinpoche back in Denver This Thursday, July 2nd

Jim L.
user 185757680
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello everyone,

I wanted to send a brief message that Chhoje Rinpoche will be back to the Center this Thursday to lead us in our weekly meditation.  I know many of you have been eager to meet him in person, so this week is your chance!  We will start at 7pm, but we suggest arriving 15 minutes early to get a seat and prepare.

Also, if you haven't heard about it yet, we are holding our Summer Retreat from July 19th - 26th at the Center.  Chhoje Rinpoche has invited his 89 year old teacher, Soktse Rinpoche to come from India and give us some very rare meditation teachings.  Please look at our website to see the specific events per day, but I hope you can all join us for some/all of it.

http://padmasambhavam...­

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you on Thursday!

Jim Lamancusa

Executive Director