Denver Metro Polyamory Group (DMPG) – Guidelines and Policies (Meetup specific) – as of 12.23.14
Note: This group may contain sexually explicit conversations, images, or activities.
1.Meetup currently states you must be 18 yrs of age or older to hold a Meetup account. This group will only allow members 18 yrs of age and older. Age verification may be required for membership if questioned.
2. Responses to membership application questions indicating a focus on dating or sex may result in your application being declined.
3. Neither Meetup nor Facebook are audited for attendance or participation.
4. Members may choose to leave the group at any time, and are welcome to rejoin when ready. (This does not include those removed for membership violations).
5. Those leaving the group on Meetup will be removed from the Facebook group as well.
6. Members who rejoin the Meetup group will not be added back to the Facebook group until they attend a DMPG organized event.
7. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your attendance at an event is recorded to be used as attendance verification when joining the Facebook group.
8. Members of the DMPG Meetup group may join the DMPG Facebook group only after attending a DMPG organized event.
9. Members of this group value their privacy. While many are 'out' about their relationship designs, many are
not. Sharing information of any kind from this site (including membership information, from discussion group meetings, or from online discussions) is prohibited and may result in immediate removal and permanent banning from the group.
10. Direct messaging members you have not met in person, with date requests, meeting requests, or solicitations
for sex will result in your removal and banning from the group. We consider this trolling or gender spamming and it is not welcome in this group. If you aren’t sure, ask first before private messaging or ‘adding’ others. Contact a Leadership Team member with questions or to report violations.
11. Personal ads type posts (seeking partners, sexual encounters, relationships) are not allowed and will be removed.
12. Disruption of the group, either at an event or online, may result in your removal. This includes posting inappropriate pictures, judging or condemning the behavior of others, being persistently hostile, fighting or otherwise creating ‘drama’ at events which result in multiple complaints from other members.
13. Remarks, regardless of where they are made, which result in damage to the reputation or perception of the group may result in removal and banning. In other words; As a member of the group it is reasonably expected you will not cause harm to the group. Doing so is assumed to be your resignation from the group resulting in removal and banning.
14. Refusal or inability to return borrowed group assets (such as Group Library books) will be grounds for removal. Members may be allowed to rejoin if assets are returned.
15. Unwelcome physical contact *of any kind* with others at events may result in your removal from the group.
If a member believes another member has violated these group guidelines, the incident should be reported to the group administrators or a member of the DMPG Leadership Team immediately. Members are asked not to take matters into their own hands.
The Leadership Team will do their utmost to investigate allegations of violations and provide each member involved in a reported incident the opportunity to tell their side. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Leadership Team may or may not provide a warning before requiring a member to leave the group. Opportunities will be given to reinstate members if the investigation proves no wrongdoing.
If there is a specific member of the Leadership Team you would feel more comfortable bringing your issue to, you are welcome to contact them or the group Organizer. Keep in mind that not all members of the Leadership Team involve themselves in violation investigations and may simply identify the issue on your behalf to the other members of the Leadership Team.
Questions or Problems.
It is the intent that the DMPG provide a safe place for its members to discuss polyamory and interact as a community. If a member has any questions, concerns, or issues with another member of the group, please contact a member of the Leadership Team.
Events and event postings.
Events may be posted on Meetup which meet the following criteria:
1. Event is being hosted by a DMPG member who will also be in attendance for the duration of the event.
2. Attendance is advertised and limited to only DMPG members (and affiliated group members if desired), not to the public, other groups, or friends.
3. The event is NOT business related or held with the purpose of generating a profit.
4. Posting of events outside these guidelines may be allowed only after approval by the group Owner and/or Leadership Team.
5. Hosts are encouraged to post their own House Rules at the venue if necessary. (Examples: Bedrooms are off-limits, please don’t feed beer to the crocodile, smoking outside only.)
The DMPG has a Leadership Team consisting of the following members who may be contacted with questions, comments, or in the event of problems on or offline:
-Doc Dave - Group Owner/Organizer, Librarian
-Kitteh Museca – Co-Organizer, Group Treasurer
-JoAnn Fox (Kirifox) – Writer’s Group Organizer
-Henna Payne - Writer's Group Organizer
-Paul Anderson – Discussion Group Moderator
-Jim Boegman – Facebook Admin
-Brent Noffsinger – Book Club Organizer
-Lynda Noffsinger - Book Club Organizer
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|DMPG - Group Guidelines||March 17, 2016 10:34 AM||anonymous|
|About Denver Metro Polyamory Group (DMPG)||October 24, 2016 2:12 PM||anonymous|