addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Conventions › MILE HI CON - gaming

MILE HI CON - gaming

Closed to new replies

Jay H
Emirikol
Denver, CO
Post #: 21
Mile Hi con has gaming every year. If anyone is going, I'd like to hear what you're running :)

http://www.milehicon.org/­
John
jcfiala
Denver, CO
Post #: 529
Although I"m going, I'm probably not going to run anything. MHC has great room for board gaming and the like, but not so great for roleplaying.