addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Conventions › Games I'm playing/running at Genghis Feb 14-17 2013

Games I'm playing/running at Genghis Feb 14-17 2013

Closed to new replies

Wendelyn
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 136
Hi All,

As usual I'm here to post the games I'm in at Genghis this year, I am so psyched following pre-reg yesterday (even though it was a bit bumpy on the redeisgned site). No matter, on to the games which I would be happy to meet any of you at, so go sign up!

What I'll be playing...
Fri 9am TMNT with Cameron, "It’s like Quentin Tarantino directing a nature documentary" THIS.
Fri 2pm Happy (en)Trails Couples Game with Cameron and Pharlian, great GMs & fun premise & gamers in luv
Fri 7pm CoC Incident off Hwy 20 with Alyson, great GM love playing con Horror games
Sat 9am Dresden Files RPG, love the books, can't wait to try the game
Sat 2pm Turn of the Card Inglorious Monsters with Paul, love this Colorado based GM/indie RPG & love WW2
Sat 7pm Iron Age (Dark Superheros) with Bill Keyes, great GM/indie game developer, +interesting scenario :)
Sun 9am Dungeon Crawl Classics playtest, never tried it, love to playtest, GAME ON!
Sun 2pm Savage Worlds Scooby Doo F'taghn! with Chris, "Savage Mommy" + Scoob and the gang, yes please!
Sun 7pm collapse.

Here's a list of my Fav GM's that I couldn't fit into my schedule this year, clearly I know too many amazing GMs in Denver. Lee Langston, Derek Johnson, Scott Field, Ron Ringenbach, Dustin Hatchet, and Denver Meetup RPG's own Carl Schelin. These GMs rock, if you see their name on a game don't hesitate to sign up, I've played with all of them for years and wish there were many more hours in the convention so I could go play with them all!
A former member
Post #: 161
Thurs 7pm PFS Fiesta
Fri 9am PFS #04-11 The Disappeared
Fri 2pm PFS #39 The Citadel of Flame
Fri 7pm RUNNING PFS Fiesta - We Be Goblins
Sat 9am PFS #04-09 The Blakros Matrimony
Sat 2pm PFS #04-14 My Enemy's Enemy
Sat 7pm RUNNING PFS Fiesta - We Be Goblins
Sun 9am PFS Murder's Mark

Yes, it's all Pathfinder Society, but there wasn't any Call of Cthulhu (save that set in the future, which isn't my cup of tea), Gamma World, or Star Wars RPG, so not much else caught my eye.
Camdon W.
user 10691773
Westminster, CO
Post #: 33

• Savage Worlds Kerberos Club - Thursday night
  • Savage Worlds API - Friday Night
  • Hero System Luchador - Saturday morning
  • Dungeon Crawl Classics Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning
  • Fiasco - Saturday Night

I'm looking forward to another busy con!
Wendelyn
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 137
Sior, Alyson was running a Saturday night 7pm CoC game set in 1890, I think I had played that scenario before hence why I am in her Friday night game, but she is a great GM if you like that setting.

Camdon, sounds like I'll see you on Sunday morning for Dungeon Crawl Classics. I'll try to be coherent still. :P
A former member
Post #: 162
Sior, Alyson was running a Saturday night 7pm CoC game set in 1890, I think I had played that scenario before hence why I am in her Friday night game, but she is a great GM if you like that setting.
The only ones I saw were Cthulhu d20, Future, and Savage Worlds.
Wendelyn
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 138
You are right, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the system, but I'll go for a Cthulhu game independant of system style.
A former member
Post #: 163
Yeah, I'm finicky, hahaha.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thursday
Running Time & Temp

Friday
TMNT - I was a Teenage Mutant Park Ranger
Running A Thousand and One Nights
Eclipse Phase - Thin Air

Saturday
Project Ninja Panda Taco
DCC - Ruin on the Red Planet
Running Fiasco

Sunday
Running Apocalypse World
Unknown Armies - Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (signed up for this solo, hopefully it won't get awkward)

I kickstarted PNPT, so I really want to try it out. I've heard good things about UA, so I wanted to try it. I had a great time playing DCC at TactiCon, so I wanted to play it again. I haven't ever run ATAON or AW before, so it should be interesting!

Looks like I'm playing TMNT with Wendy and running Fiasco for Camdon.
Wendelyn
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 139
Rock on! I look forward to seeing you at TMNT! I was very, very tempted to play in your Fiasco game because I have yet to try the system but think it looks great, especially since everything I do in game turns out to be a Fiasco either way, at least in this system it would mean I'm doing it right! If you ever run a one shot (outside the con) let me know.
A former member
Post #: 10
I was very, very tempted to play in your Fiasco game because I have yet to try the system but think it looks great, especially since everything I do in game turns out to be a Fiasco either way, at least in this system it would mean I'm doing it right! If you ever run a one shot (outside the con) let me know.
If you want to secure some space at a gaming store and post Fiasco as a meetup, maybe we can get some players and make it happen. Sometime in January should be doable.