addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Conventions › Games I'm playing/running at Genghis Feb 14-17 2013

Games I'm playing/running at Genghis Feb 14-17 2013

Closed to new replies

Robert A
Raddu
Denver, CO
Post #: 49
Wow, when did the fire alarms go off? I missed that.

I had a great time running Ashes of Athas and am bummed I will have to miss Tacticon for the finale.

Tresi, I apparently showed up a moment late for the Apocalypse World game and it had already been cancelled (I forgot my badge at home and had to turn around). How many people showed up for the game?
A former member
Post #: 14
Apocalypse World ended up a full game, five players! The fire alarm kicked on right as they were starting their vengeful assault on the water park populated by their former hold and the Chopper's double-crossing gang.

My only disappointment at Genghis was that two of my four games didn't go off due to lack of players—two players prereged for both, but only one showed up (and it was the same guy both times!). But I did manage to get into games for those slots, so it wasn't a total loss. On Thursday we joined a Fiasco game that needed more players, and Friday I played Earthdawn.

Having Action Castle and Jungle Adventure prepped was a good way to pass the time mustering!

Saturday's Wild West Fiasco with Camdon was fantastic. He was the sheriff and I was a mail-order bride, and we ended up together in the end after everyone else died due to some curious dynamite incidents.
Robert A
Raddu
Denver, CO
Post #: 50
Oh...I was told it was cancelled, well, glad it was full. I was psyched to play and bummed to miss it.

I haven''t played Earthdawn in forever, that would be fun!

Let me know if you're going to run AW again anytime soon and need another player. I ran a short 3-4 session game of it and it was great. We're currently playing Dungeon World in my regular group.