addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Shadowrun › lookin for a shadowrun game

lookin for a shadowrun game

Alex
user 99981072
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Heyo

I used to play a lot of shadowrun back when it was still FASA. I own over 25 sourcebooks ranging from 1st thru 3rd edition. I'm somewhat aware of the 4th end rules with AR and technomancers, but would need to freshen up on the 4th edition sourcebook. Been out of the game for too long and really wanna roll some dice again. I am willing to try other games, but be warned my other experience is mostly white wolf based. I live in aurora near 225 and Colfax, but can only go to places accessible via bus. Holler if any of this could apply to a game you need players for. Thx thx.

P.S.- none of my characters have dual panther cannons, you're safe.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Alex,

I am an ex-runner who similarly finds himself craving the shadows. I played a lot of 3rd edition in high school, but haven't really rolled any dice since then. After waking up a few days ago with a hankering, I did some googling and saw that a new edition was just released. I downloaded a .pdf of the SR5 rulebook, and really like what I see. As such, I'd be very interested in forming a new group, but would strongly prefer to play 5th edition.

I live just east of downtown, but would be willing to drive wherever for a regular game. While I would rather not GM, I'd be open to it if nothing else presents itself. Also, I might have a couple more chummers on the line to join up, but no commitments yet.

Whaddya say?
Alex
user 99981072
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I also have a copy of the PDF already, in my spare time I make characters trying to figure out the ups and downs of the new 5th edition rules. So far, what I seen is that the new Mystic adepts are fairly overpowered, tho I read on the forums that they may include a MA nerf in a future edition of the erata. Yeah, I'd be down, email me your FB info and we can maybe figure something out about getting some kind of shadowrun thing going.
A former member
Post #: 6
I'd love to get into a Shadowrun game. I have a few 4th Ed books, but would need to grab the 5th Ed PDF.
Alex
user 99981072
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
For all interested in Shadowrun, holler at me in face book. My email is bored_guy_in_colorado@yahoo.com. I'll make a Facebook group and we'll work out some kind of game. I can GM if we need to, been reading and testing the game rules in my spare time the last few weeks.
Michael
mwiland
Commerce City, CO
you can add me to the list of players wantingt to join. i live on the north side of town in commerce city
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi All,

I suggested a 5th Ed / 4th Ed Meetup. I haven't run a 5th Ed game yet. But have played 4th Ed for about 8 years. If interested message me back or sign up. I am trying to do a once a month game. Once I get 3 players we can decide on the edition.
jonathan
user 161755072
Denver, CO
I'm looking for 7 players for a shadow run pirate/horror themed campaign any on interested its in the suggested groups I do need to know when and what people want with the group the days are Friday Saturday or sun day ill allow 11 people to sign up in case of no shows but the people from meet up will be given priority