What we're about
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH -
Started in 2016, our Meetup group was created for gay men - singles or couples in the south metro area of Denver - to have a way of getting to know our fellow suburbanites and to develop quality, lasting friendships through a variety of social activities. Our group covers all ages, all backgrounds, from natives to newbies to Colorado. The organizers of this group are always looking for ideas, suggestions and volunteers to help keep this group growing and strengthening, so please speak up!
Unfortunately, it needs to be said that this is NOT meant to be a hookup or sexually focused group site. Approaching other members on or through this site for sexual hookups will not be tolerated and will be removed from this group.
Applying for membership is easy--just complete an online profile and submit it for approval. A clear photo of either you alone or you and your partner will be required. Neither your personal info. nor your photo is available to the public--your profile can only be viewed by other group members. Once your membership is approved, you'll be able to RSVP for upcoming activities.
Lastly, please carefully read the below rules of this group before you join.
• Every person or couple must host at least one event each year.
• Every person or couple must attend at least one event each year.
• Every person or couple must reply "yes" or "no" to each event posted on the website. (you can do this via the automated email or your mobile app as well)
• No "no show's" to an event you have RSVP'd for.
• No canceling an RSVP within 48 hours of an event start date. (we understand life happens and will be addressed on a case by case bases)
• Always be respectful (this means, but not limited to, no aggressive, mean spirited, or hateful IM"s, emails or phone calls)
• Members must ensure that their mail settings are set such that all mail from this MeetUp group is received. (NO spamming will occur. Mail is only to announce new events or canceled events (automated), announcements from the coordinator, or from event hosts to their guests.)
Failure to comply with these rules is grounds for immediate expulsion from the group. Refunds will not be considered or offered