***This is a paid event. To purchase tickets, click here:
About This Workshop
As technology changes and more media outlets compete for customers’ time, providing an enjoyable experience is critical to both attracting and keeping users. This class aims to demystify UX by giving a practical and simple introduction to what UX is while also explaining some of its core concepts of usability. This is a field that affects all areas of business — prepare to dip your toes into an ocean of new concepts and ideas that will enlighten your perspective on the human-computer interaction experience.
- Practice the design thinking methods and strategies that lead to successful products.
- Understand how UX fits into your team's workflow.
- Gain knowledge of the terminology of UX Design along with useful tips and resources (i.e. How to become a UX Designer).
- Hands-on exercises including: research, scenarios, personas, card sorting, user flows, prototyping, and user testing.
- Practice your collaboration, brainstorming, and sketching skills.
Bring your laptop & cell phone.