Our August potluck will include our traditional vegan ice cream social following the meal, plus board games! Our monthly gathering is a great opportunity to get to know others in the group. For those who are new to veganism, welcome! Here is your chance to try lots of delicious vegan food (and ice cream)!
What to Bring:
• A vegan, gluten-free vegan, or raw-vegan dish (All vegan please: no meat, bacon, eggs, poultry, fish, dairy or honey) that serves 8 with a recipe card or list of ingredients. If you do not know what to bring, please contact Denver Vegans leadership.
• Your favorite vegan ice cream OR a vegan ice cream topping (fruit, nuts, etc.)
• Your own utensils and reusable place setting
• $2.00 cash fee to cover our rental space
• Any board or other games you would like to play (we still have a time limit on the room, so games that don't take too long to play are preferred.)
We gather at 6:00 p.m. and will eat at 6:15 (a bit earlier to allow more time for games!)
Rocky Mountain Miracle Center is convenient by car from I-25, as well as accessible by RTD bus (Route #40) and light rail (Colorado Blvd. station).
We hope to see you there!