What we're about
Our mission is to bring business and community leaders together and promote the development of new relationships that bring value to their organizations as well as the community. Deliver additional value to members by facilitating presentations, programs and events that provide:
• Opportunities to widen social circles, spheres of influence and create new business relationships.
• Forums for encouraging business growth and exchanging management ideas.
• Knowledge that expands our perspective and awareness on issues connected to our business and professional futures.
DAB members must be:
• Business owners running companies with employees.
• Senior executives with small to medium sized companies.
• Professionals and consultants with 10+ years of “domain” experience.
• Community leaders holding top management positions in a non-profit organization.
Membership application process:
• Please attend one of our monthly breakfast meetings as a guest of a current member. You may also request a guest pass here by emailing our Coordinator: email@example.com
• If you would like to apply for membership after attending a meeting, please complete the member application and submit it as directed in an email that will be sent to you from our membership committee or your host.
• Your application will be reviewed by the membership committee and the Board of Directors for various criteria to ensure that you meet our requirements. For example, the DAB has a strict non-compete rule that only allows 2 members per industry or sector.
• A membership committee liaison will keep you apprised of the status of your application.
Interested or want more information? Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org