addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group Message Board › Chatfield anyone?

Chatfield anyone?

cheryl
user 34930832
Denver, CO
Post #: 14
Hi! new to this group and just wanted to say Hi and see if anyone regularly goes to Chatfield dog park? My dog LOVES it there and we try to go at least a couple times a month....if anyone ever goes and wants some company - let me know and we will meet you there!
Isaac
user 59666902
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Cheryl,

My dogs absolutely adore this park and I will be going likely today (after the sun comes out) and would love the company.

Please contact me back!

Isaac
Shannon
CorgiMom28
Littleton, CO
Post #: 22
We love this bark park and can be found in the afternoons on nice (or even semi nice) Saturdays and Sundays! That is if we don't have a Corgi Meetup or Terrier Meetup to attend. Maybe we can catch you all there someday? I'm easy to spot as I have 3 Corgis (1 is in a wagon as she has athritis so her visits to the bark parks are riding in style) and a little Jack Russell terrier mix. ~Shannon
cheryl
user 34930832
Denver, CO
Post #: 15
sorry - I just saw this Isaac! I do work during the week, so after work (4:30ish) and weekends are the best for me! let's all keep in touch about this though and meet up soon (I have to work this saturday though) looking forward to meeting you guys!