addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › iPhone Meetup Tomorrow Will Happen!

iPhone Meetup Tomorrow Will Happen!

Kevin D.
doranka
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, but we will be having the iPhone User Group tomorrow (Tuesday). Much thanks to Dave Batton, who has volunteered to present on memory management in iPhone applications! Some information on Dave and his presentation are below.

The meeting will take place at the Remy Corporation, located at 1660 17th St, Suite 400, Denver CO 80202. This is on the corner of 17th and Wynkoop in downtown Denver, right across the street from Union Station for anyone planning on taking public transportation.

Food will arrive at 6:30, so that is a good time to plan on showing up.

The doors to the building unfortunately lock at 5:30, but we will have someone to keep the doors open until 7. For anyone arriving late, please call me on my cell phone, (720)935-0389 and I will let you in.

Again, sorry about the confusion, and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Kevin

Dave Batton of Double Encore will be presenting on memory management - "It will be an overview of iOS memory management. Properties, accessor methods, dealing with resource (.xib) file instances,
coding conventions, and debugging."

For more information about Dave and his company, please check out his LinkedIn profile (http://linkd.in/dOSx7...­) and Double Encore's website at http://doubleencore.com/­