Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Web App Developer - Come work for Mobile Accord
|A former member||
Web Application Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to have your work directly impact social change the world over?
Mobile Accord, founded in 2005, is the leading enterprise mobile platform provider dedicated to driving social change through the mobile phone. Mobile Accord empowers individuals and entire countries to facilitate change using our revolutionary scalable services including mobile donations, social networking, polling, monitoring, and alerts systems.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Mobile Accord currently operates services across three continents in countries such as Pakistan and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Our goal is to bring open communication platforms to those who are currently censored or oppressed regardless of location or economic restrictions. We offer a flexible and casual work environment that isn’t perfect for everyone – but it might be perfect for you.
We are currently looking for a Web Application Developer to support our Denver office. This position will be responsible for designing and developing web applications in a fast-paced environment, as well as supporting current applications. This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
• Designs and rewrites high profile, dynamic web applications
• Designs, develops and implements major forward facing database driven web applications
• Troubleshoots and debugs applications
• Works closely with several International projects
3+ years of experience working with:
• ASP.net (C#)
• SQL Server
• Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Mobile Web Experience (HTML 5, CSS 3)
• HTML5 Application Development Experience (Phonegap)
• Adobe Flash Experience
• Experience with Facebook API
• Ability to interface with customers to determine needs
• Comfortable developing and “owning” all aspects of a project from the design to the finished product
• Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative
• Must be collaborative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Enjoys a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment within a start-up culture
• Strong commitment to making a social impact
Mobile Accord is a private firm with approximately 25 employees. The company provides employer paid benefits, paid time off and a casual work environment – dogs included! For immediate consideration, send your resume+samples+salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Accord, Inc., a company of Motellus Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.