addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › iOS dev opportunities in Denver area

iOS dev opportunities in Denver area

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm currently living in Seattle, but I'm looking to make the move to Denver soon. I was just curios as to how the work situation is for iOS devs in the Denver area. There is certainly no shortage of iOS dev opportunities here in Seattle, but, truth be told, I've lived here all me life and I'm hankering for something new.

I'm not too worried about the local work situation. I'll make the move regardless, since working virtual is so easy these days. In any case, looking forward to getting outta the rain and meeting you all. :)
Henry C.
user 78542032
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hi Greg,

I am currently hiring for a Sr. iOS Developer position and would love to speak with you if you have a fair amount of large scale/enterprise level iOS development background. Please let me know if that's the level of development that you are currently at, so that we can talk and hopefully find a good fit for you!