addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Mountain Bikers (DMB) Message Board › Looking for riding partners/places to ride

Looking for riding partners/places to ride

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey everyone,

I'm heading out your way to visit family for a few weeks in September and am looking for suggestions for places to ride. I was also interested to see if anyone wouldn't mind having a flat-lander tag along on a few rides. I try to get to the mountains (Asheville, mainly) as often as possible, but I'm coming from Raleigh, and we don't have a fraction of the elevation change (or altitude) that you guys do. I am looking forward to riding on different terrain and taking in the sights you guys get to see all the time!

Thanks,
Patty