Speaker: Michael Helbraun - Revolution Analytics
Revolution Analytics has recently launched an enhanced open source R distribution that offers:
· The latest R language engine from the R Foundation for Statistical Computing
· High-performance R language engine (multi-threaded processing with Intel® Math Kernel Library)
· 100% Compatibility with all R-related software; CRAN packages, Rstudio, and third-party R integrations
· Extended capabilities with the Reproducible R Toolkit,
· Support for Windows, MacOS, and Linux distributions.
· Open-source (GPLv2) license: free to use!
Note: We will be meeting in Galvanize's larger classroom. - No more sitting on the floor.
From 7 - 7:30, we will be having drinks and socializing. The speaker will start at 7:30.