We'll be talking about new/exciting things going on in the industry. If you have something you think we should mention, feel free to tweet us @DenverScript (https://twitter.com/denverscript).
Featured Presentation(20 - 30min):
Things you might learn:
• Basics of setting up a Clojurescript (cljs) project (lein, figwheel)
• What Clojure code looks like (parentheses!)
• Working with JS objects/functions from cljs (JS Interop)
• Functional programming basics in Clojure (map, filter, reduce)
• How to use a React framework in cljs (Om, Reagent)
• Asynchronous programming in cljs (ajax, core.async)
• A very small amount about macros in cljs (if time)
• Where to get more information on cljs
We'll have beer & pizza! We'll also allow people to announce any job opportunities they may have at that time so you can socialize with potential applicants.