We'll be talking about new/exciting things going on in the industry. If you have something you think we should mention, feel free to tweet us @DenverScript (https://twitter.com/denverscript).
Presentation(30 - 45min):
Have you ever had an idea that could only take life outside of the browser but you never followed it through because it seemed too hard build/prototype it? Most developers don’t consider themselves makers because they don’t know how to create hardware.
Things we'll cover:
* What is an microcontroller?
* What hardware basics should you learn?
* What is Johnny-Five.js?
* Setting Johnny-Five up with Arduino and Tessel 2
* Cut the usb cord and run J5 standalone on Tessel 2
* Demos with both Arduino and Tessel 2
We'll have beer and pizza! We'll also allow people to announce any job opportunities they may have at that time so you can socialize with potential applicants.