addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Upcoming Lenormand Talks and Classes

Upcoming Lenormand Talks and Classes

Joy V.
joyvernon
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello cartomancers!

There are several Lenormand events coming up, and I wanted to help clarify what's what.

This coming Monday, Oct. 1, is a 2-hour class on how to read with the 19th century Lenormand cards. It covers the most basic Lenormand techniques and introduces two traditional tableaux (spreads). Shining Lotus Metaphysical Bookstore, 2178 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80222. 7-9 p.m. $25. RSVP here­.

Saturday, Oct 13, I will be doing a free talk, "Lenormand Cartomancy: The Drawing Room Oracle." This 1-hour presentation describes what Lenormand cartomancy is, the history of the woman whom the cards were named for, and the history of the cards themselves (they don't necessarily coincide!). ISIS Books & Gifts, 2775 South Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113. 1-2 p.m. Free! RSVP here­.

Saturday, Oct 14, is the start date for a 5-week course on Lenormand Cartomancy called "The Sibyl's Secrets." It covers beginning and intermediate techniques, including the 36-card Grand Tableau. We do a lot of readings in class to practice the techniques, so everyone is quite proficient by the end of the course. Location TBD. 3-5 p.m. $125. RSVP here­. I encourage everyone to register for this class by Friday, Oct 5.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and it will go only to me.

Thanks,
Joy